Rahul Dev is an actor and former model. His versatile discography includes films in the Hindi, Punjabi, Bhojpuri, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Odia, Tamil, and Telugu film industries.
We love his sharp sense of style that is also apparent on his Instagram page. So, we caught up with the star to learn more about him and his natural sense of style.
1. What is your personal style statement like?
It can be defined as rather functional with quirky elements thrown around here and there. My ideal outfit would be a pair of jeans with a solid white t-shirt. I also love Rajesh Pratap and identify with his designs.
2. Who is your style icon?
I really admire James Dean.
3. What’s your go-to date night outfit?
It depends on the place that I’m going to and if they have a theme.
4. One wardrobe staple that you can’t do without?
I love vibrant colours and prefer that my outfits that have colour in them.
5. What’s the one fashion trend you don’t understand?
I don’t understand the metallic trend and especially metallic sneakers. They’re way too shiny.
6. Boots or sneakers?
I prefer sneakers.
7. Minimalism or maximalism?
I like to keep things minimalistic.
8. A fashion trend that you like?
I am a fan of home-grown brands and traditions. For example, natural fabrics like khadi and brushed jute prove to be great silhouettes.
9. Can you talk about your beard grooming routine and skincare routine?
I swear by L’Occitane and believe that investing in grooming products can really turn your beard game around.
10. We noticed that you’ve tried different beard styles, which one is your favourite?
My favourite beard style is the sprouted stubble (which is unsculpted, non-coloured & natural). Currently, I am sporting a beard because of work commitments.
11. Any gender-bending trends that you love?
I love gender-neutral designs, especially in the loungewear universe.
Shop The Story
Photo: © Instagram/Rahul Dev (Main Image)